Introducing: Lexington Pointe Senior Living
August 31st, 2020
With its newest senior living facility, the Southview Communities family continues its mission to enrich the lives of its residents. We strive to help individuals maintain a healthy and balanced lifestyle in a safe, comfortable, and home-like environment. Our multiple living options and assortment of standard and à la carte services allow residents to customize a plan to fit their needs. Keep reading to learn more about the lifestyle and services at Lexington Pointe Senior Living.
We have three living options available, each with included amenities plus many optional services to personalize each care plan.
- Independent Living: Designed for active senior residents who enjoy their independence as well as the conveniences, social activities, and security of community living.
- Assisted Living: Affords peace of mind through the safety and security of a comfortable and engaging lifestyle as residents age in place.
- Memory Care: Trained staff is available 24 hours to provide specially designed activities and care to meet the ever-changing needs of those with Alzheimer’s Disease, dementia, and other memory loss.
- À la Carte Services: Additional services are available to cater to each resident’s needs, including bathing or shower assistance, round trip escorting, laundry, and housekeeping.
Our dedicated and experienced staff will help customize service programs and create one to perfectly fit each resident’s lifestyle and needs.
Lexington Pointe Senior Living provides a host of programs and activities to keep residents involved and help them maintain a fulfilling lifestyle.
- Resident Activities: From workouts to field trips, our staff plans activities and outings to provide residents with opportunities for camaraderie and life enrichment. Memory Care activities staff is highly trained to provide daily special programming for all stages of memory loss.
- Resident Dining: Our culinary team prepares healthy and hearty meals that nourish our residents and help them feel at home. Whether breakfast, lunch, or dinner, our courteous staff works hard to meet residents’ dietary and nutritional needs.
- Building Amenities: We offer many life-enhancing amenities on campus such as a fitness center, salon and spa, and a movie theater. We are committed to happy and healthy bodies, minds, and souls through entertainment, exercise, and so much more.
Family-owned and managed by Southview Senior Communities, Lexington Pointe Senior Living opens on September 1, 2020, to continue this long-lasting legacy of quality senior care in the Twin Cities Metro area. We are now taking reservations. Contact us today and visit us online to learn more about us and our history.Read More